Nothing comes close to the feeling of a clean and sparkling home or office. With Mary-am, having personal maid service is not longer a luxury, let us take care of home while you take care of business.
How to Choose a Maid Service
Finding a quality cleaning service can be both time-consuming and costlyWith so many service providers in operation, ranging from franchised businesses to local providers of all sizes, it is difficult to identify a good quality cleaning service. Choosing a cleaning service can be a daunting task. These people will be in you home; seeing a part of your life that most of your closest friends have never seen. With some basic guidelines to follow, you will be able to find the right match for you.
This article will guide you in the process of choosing a maid service that will suit your needs and budget.
Instructions Choosing a Cleaning Service:
- Avoid letting the "cheapest price" be your determining factor. If 1 service is significantly less expensive than others, there may be a reason why. Be wary of a deal that's too good to be true, and investigate a really good deal thoroughly to find out what kind of service you'll actually be getting. Chances are they're taking some sort of shortcut or have a bad reputation, and you'll want to be aware of what you're getting into before committing.
- Consider whether the service is trustworthy. When you choose a maid company, you will leave your entire home in their hands to clean. So the big question is – Can I trust the maids who will come and clean my home in my absence? You can definitely get some references from your friends or family members who hired them before. They can let you know if they faced any sort of theft incidents or general damages to the house. And moreover, you can contact a local police department to know if the maids working with the company have clean criminal records. After all, it is a question of home safety and you need to take this seriously.
- Ask what kind of chemicals the service uses during its cleaning process. If you have children, pets, or allergies, knowing what's in the cleaners is essential. If the company refuses to tell you or if it uses cleaning agents with toxic ingredients, choose another service for your needs.
- Shortlist a couple different companies. You can't always choose and take decision with one maid company. You need to shortlist a few of them who can provide you quality house cleaning service. Once you shortlist some providers, ask their representative to visit your home to inspect the area you want to get cleaned. This is very important to ask them to inspect and quote the cost accordingly. In many instances when this is not done by many home owners and this result in paying too much for services that were not done. Always confirm the cost the maid company will charge you for the particular rooms or baths. Cleaning cost matters largely on area of rooms and baths.
- Take advantage of discounts. The maid service provider would offer for weekly or monthly housekeeping services you hire them for. Normally the cost of single cleaning will be higher than what you hire them for weekly and monthly cleaning. For follow up cleaning contracts, the cost will be low and always insist on this. But also to be kept in mind is don't get blown away by the discounts they offer. The best decision is when everything is balanced.
- Choose a cleaning service that provides a guarantee of satisfaction. Services that take pride in their offerings will make sure you are happy and will insure that any issues you have are reviewed and taken care of promptly
- Consider the quality of the maid service. An important aspect of hiring a housekeeping services company is they clean your home the way it looks as if you bought a new home. The maid company must have an insured and bonded team of maids. They must be professionally trained and using new cleaning equipment so that cleaning done is up to mark and the way you wanted. Once you use these tips you will find a reliable and worthy maid company.
- Decide what areas of your home need to be cleaned before choosing a cleaning service. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific areas that are more important for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? Once you know what you need, you can build a list of requirements to narrow down candidates, as some companies don't offer a full range of services.
Are you looking for a competent, reliable and flexible partner to clean your home or office in the GTA?
Maryam Maids is at your service. We provide a wide variety of customers with first-rate service. Our 24 hour service, our professionally trained staff and environmentally friendly cleaning techniques have made us a local success. Whether you are in need of a one time cleaning or a scheduled cleaning we always try our best to give you the best service.